SWITCH TO FRENCH
New release Talend Open Studio 2.3, Training on Talend Open Studio updated
Talend Open Studio v2.3.1 has just been released. Please download it now
and check all that this new release has to offer!
- Reinforcement of Web Services architecture, with the full support of the WSDL standard, numerous new components and connectors: Microsoft Dynamics, Mondrian, Palo, Weka, Vertica, iReports, etc.
- Support for Slowly Changing Dimensions (types 1, 2 & 3) has been expanded to include the following databases: IBM DB2, Ingres, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE
- Enhancements to manage the error: OnComponentError link & OnSubjobError link
- Enhancements to the Trace Mode: pause/resume capabilities, expand/collapse options
- Enhancement to the component settings: the Properties panel become Basic Settings and Advanced Settings
Training on Talend Open Studio updated
To have ready-to-use Job Designs at your disposal, import the Demo Project include in Talend Open Studio. Don't know whether your most wanted component is already included in Talend Open Studio? Simply access the exhaustive list of components
, and check out the real-time udpates.
Don't hesitate to ask the Talend training team (training(at)talend.com) if you have any specific need or requirement: specific dates, classes in other languages, in other countries, on site, etc. For more informations, please visit http://www.talend.com
Publication Date: 2008-02-26Tag: Open-Source talend
On 2012-03-24, Ashish: "Is there any already implemented clustering algorithme in Talend?"
As i am working with Data Mining, i want to know that is there any option in TALEND so that i can work with various clustering algorithms is there any already implemented algorithms in talend.
Please help me in this regard....I want to work on various algorithm on Clustering like DBSCAN, Kmeans, Etc
On 2012-03-26, OlivierComments are now closed.
: A lot of webinars
exist to help the users to discover our tools :)
In addition, you can talk with the Talend R&D and with the Community Users thanks the official forum
At end, feel free to contact our sales : email@example.com for a direct contact :)