SWITCH TO FRENCH
Open Source software: a professional source code editor
To develop Talend Open Studio, we are using Eclipse
. If you are looking for a lighter solution to edit faster a file on Windows, this article is for you!
is a professional source code editor for Windows. More source code editors are available, but this software
is perhaps the only open source solution
to include all essential functionnalities to improve your productivity. Here is the list of its main features:
Edit multiple documents
- switch between documents using file selection tab
- support window splitter to view different parts of a document
Column mode editing
- preconfigured for more than 100 computer languages
- configurable via custom syntax files
- copy and paste rectangular selections
- switch between column mode and line mode
Find & Replace
- directory tree view window
- edit remote files directly using built-in FTP client
Visit http://www.crimsoneditor.com to download it!
- replace specified text one by one, or as a whole
- support regular expression
Publication Date: 2007-07-21Tag: Open-Source
On 2009-07-29, jKei: NaviCoder Editor is another nice choice, give a try !
On 2011-04-26, vl: LopeEdit Lite is an other free tool that edits your text and source code files.Comments are now closed.